Friday, July 13, 2007

CSA Box This Week + Surprise!


I apologize in advance for the funky lighting - we got back late tonight so I had to take a pic in the dusk with overhead lighting. ;)

This week in our CSA box we have Romaine Lettuce, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Yellow Beans, Cucumber, Tomato, New Red Potatoes, Carrots, Walla Walla Onion, Parsley and CURRANTS! Yum.

Also - I had a little surprise today. We were making staff ID badges and admission tickets for the train show the boys were hosting for me (!), and I had written "Train Show" on one of the tickets and got up to get some water. A took my ticket, placed it just above his blank one to use as reference, and hand wrote "Train Show" on his ticket himself! :)

1 comment:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

And it's very readable, too!

Cool.